Venture alone or as a Team.
- Registration will be on a first come first served basis.
- Your entry is only guaranteed once full payment is received.
- Please note if your entry should not be paid by the promotion deadline date your entry will be removed from the system.
- Online entries close on 14 January 2019.
- Rider substitutions will be allowed until 14 January 2019. After this date, substitutions and rider changes will be allowed on registration day at full entry prices (excluding team to solo change due to unforeseen circumstances) and will only take place under the adherence of the policies stated here.
- Any rider changes will carry a R600 admin fee.
- A 50% refund will be allowed until 31 October 2018.
- No transfers to 2020 will be allowed.
- Please note that the deadline for complimentary apparel and online purchases will be 30 November 2018. We cannot place extra orders after this date. Click here for the First Ascent size chart to ensure you select the correct garment size: Download PDF
- Seeding will be done on fully paid entries by 30 November 2018 and any new rider substitutions after this date will have to start in the previous participants seeded batch.
- Tented accommodation at Kaleo Manor
- A Mountain Bike adventure exposing you to all the Koue Bokkeveld can offer.
- 3 Stages and 3 night's (Thu-Sat) accommodation.
- Meals from Thursday evening dinner.
- 3 Scrumptious meals per day.
- Vegetarian, Halaal and Gluten Intolerant options available.
- Celebratory Sunday lunch on the final day.
- Mobile ablution facilities.
- Official Race apparel.
- Nutritional needs of the riders are kept in mind.
Late Entry Fee: R9,060 (valid from 1 December 2018)
Late Entry Fee: R16,130 valid from 1 December 2018)
Meals & Accommodation
- Dinner – Wednesday, 6 February 2019: R200.00 per person*
- Breakfast – Thursday, 7 February 2019: R150.00 per person*
- Purchased meal vouchers need to be collected from the race office on arrival at Kaleo.
- *Standard tented accommodation is included with both options above
Luxury Tented Accommodation
Luxury tented accommodation at Kaleo Manor.
The tent will have sleeping space for two people. This includes bedding and power points.
Price: R5 950
Trailer accommodation available at Kaleo Manor.
The room has space for two people. This includes bedding and power points.
Price: R7 960
Platinum upgrade to luxury accommodation at Kaleo Manor including a Dryland gift pack. The room has space for two people.
Price: R9 980
Camper Van Accommodation, parking included, available with all the comforts one would expect: air conditioning, full bathroom with hot water, bicycle rack, fridge and ample packing space.
Price: R11 600 (2 Berth; One Double Bed) / R12 600 (4 Berth; Two Double Beds) / R13 160 (6 Berth; Three Double Beds)
Supporters can join the riders for meals which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.